Thursday, July 11, 2013

Growing Pains

This past week has brought all sorts of personal and professional growing opportunities...so many in fact at times I feel as though I'm a young child with growing pains. They would come sporadically and suddenly when I least expected it!

In addition to internship supervisor transitions, I have summer class, graduate school application drafts, and preparation for activities I am planning/leading this fall. All of these opportunities are wonderful and I have gone to great lengths to streamline the types of activities I am involved in, however it catches me off-guard when it all comes at once!

Anyway, enough about that. The past few weeks in the EFNEP office have seen a great deal of progress. I am over half way done scripting and creating handouts/worksheets for over 20 activities that will correlate to the pregnancy nutrition lessons. I am hoping to finish the scripts by the end of the week, which I know will give me a great sense of accomplishment.

The August TEFAP list came out two days ago. I love looking for recipes to use with this list because it lets me be creative with the serving information that is being shared with clients across the state! In addition to generating the recipes and creating a Nutrition Facts Label using special software, I will soon (hopefully this afternoon) begin working on guidelines for turning over the TEFAP handouts!
Image source: http://www.mpull.com/blog/growing-your-sales-pipeline-using-lead-management/

No comments:

Post a Comment